SDP 2011-16 LML Twin turbo kit
- Keeps the 2nd battery under the hood.
- Includes 3" Y-bridge
- Includes 1gal custom SDP coolant tank WITH low level sensor (raw, polished or powdercoated)
- Completely TIG welded, makes for very smooth joints and the insides of the tubing are flush. We strive to have the highest quality welds in the industry.
- Custom higher flowing mouthpiece that is also o-ringed to ensure there are no boost leaks where the mouthpiece mates with the factory turbo.
- We include a V-band clamp for turbo mouthpiece whereas other kit reuse the factory weak worm gear clamp.
- V-banded crossover pipe on the S400 outlet and stock turbo mouthpiece and the necessary silicone boot, not using one will cause boost leaks to occur over time with heating and cooling
- The kit uses our S475 turbo with the larger exhaust housing so it is unnecessary to wastegate the setup, spoolup is seemingly stock with this turbo in the kit.
- Radiused T6 exhaust flange with a unique mounting setup that makes installation a breeze.
- We use the correct designed flange off of the back side of the factory exhaust housing, they are CNC machined and are desinged to tightly slip inside the outlet of the exhaust housing and seal exhaust flow at the v-band connection.
- High quality stainless steel v-band clamps and t-bolt clamps are used at each connection.
- The hot side piping and exhaust housing are ceramic coated and heat wrapped.
- The cold side piping and compressor housing are powdercoated color of choice.
The driver side intercooler pipe strap connects the top of the driver side intercooler pipe to the top of the turbo compressor housing to prevent the intercooler pipe from blowing off the turbo in high boost situations.
EFI live tuning will be needed
Custom Powercoat Color Options- Here
*Due to the custom nature of this product, all sales are final. By selecting your custom choices in the drop down boxes, you agree that the product is yours as we cannot restock the items.
Current lead time for fabricated & powder coated parts is 40-60 business days from the time order is placed until it ships. we cannot guarantee the time frames as there are some elements out of our hands which gets passed down to us from certain suppliers on material. By purchasing this product, you agree to the delays and we cannot refund without a cancellation fee once the order is in process.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered this compound turbo kit for a customer, our duramax technician was so impressed with the quality of the fit and finish that he came in and asked me to order the same turbo kit for his personal truck. We install several different brands of compounds here at the shop and he's never been impressed by the "other guys" this kit pushed a tech that normally doesn't care much about the performance side of the business, to invest his hard earned money into this compound turbo setup from Screamin' Diesel Performance! Keep up the excellent work guys! We are proud to be an installing dealer for SDP!
Awesome kit went together really smooth! Everything fit perfect and powder coating was perfect, my truck runs great and rips
Scott and Felicia are the easiest and most helpful people I’ve ever done business with. The team crafting their products is nothing but the best. The fit, finish, and guidance is something you won’t find anywhere else!
Easy to install awesome fit best customer service. Received it in two days
I had waited for 3 weeks after tearing my truck down for parts to show up. Patience was wearing thin but once I got it all, the install is fairly easy and everything lined up good. Power has improved significantly. Looks great under the hood. If you're in Canada and order these parts, make sure to have them value it as low as possible or you'll end up paying extra $1000 on duty.
From the amazing customer service from Scott and Felicia, to the amazing fitment of this kit, there is no doubt why these guys are the best in the business. The fitment of this kit is excellent! The pictures just don't do the justice this kit deserves. The new power is incredible. Scott and his team have my business from now on!
THESE KITS ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST ON THE MARKET. FROM THE SUPER CLEAN INSTALL TO THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE I GIVE THEM 10/10! WILL BE SELLING PLENTY MORE HERE IN THE FUTURE.
This kit looks really good, just like all Scotts stuff. I went w the billet 480 over stock on a 2012 lml. I'm installing the kit myself and I'm about half way through, the install is fairly easy, just takes some time. The hardest part will be drilling the pan. Can't wait to get running and dialed in.
I love the kit has a lot more power than stock, fitment is great, spools fast and pulls hard will def be buyin a valley charger from scott at sdp he helped me alot