SDP 2011-16 LML Twin turbo kit
- Keeps the 2nd battery under the hood.
- Includes 3" Y-bridge
- Includes 1gal custom SDP coolant tank WITH low level sensor (raw, polished or powdercoated)
- Completely TIG welded, makes for very smooth joints and the insides of the tubing are flush. We strive to have the highest quality welds in the industry.
- Custom higher flowing mouthpiece that is also o-ringed to ensure there are no boost leaks where the mouthpiece mates with the factory turbo.
- We include a V-band clamp for turbo mouthpiece whereas other kit reuse the factory weak worm gear clamp.
- V-banded crossover pipe on the S400 outlet and stock turbo mouthpiece and the necessary silicone boot, not using one will cause boost leaks to occur over time with heating and cooling
- The kit uses our S475 turbo with the larger exhaust housing so it is unnecessary to wastegate the setup, spoolup is seemingly stock with this turbo in the kit.
- Radiused T6 exhaust flange with a unique mounting setup that makes installation a breeze.
- We use the correct designed flange off of the back side of the factory exhaust housing, they are CNC machined and are desinged to tightly slip inside the outlet of the exhaust housing and seal exhaust flow at the v-band connection.
- High quality stainless steel v-band clamps and t-bolt clamps are used at each connection.
- The hot side piping and exhaust housing are ceramic coated and heat wrapped.
- The cold side piping and compressor housing are powdercoated color of choice.
EFI live tuning will be needed
Custom Powercoat Color Options- Here
*Due to the custom nature of this product, all sales are final. By selecting your custom choices in the drop down boxes, you agree that the product is yours as we cannot restock the items.
Current lead time for fabricated & powder coated parts is 20-25 business days from the time order is placed until it ships.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed this twin kit on my LML and all I can say is wow! This kit is top notch all the way around and the truck runs as good as it looks.... It's amazing the power gain while keeping the egt's low! Well worth every penny... Thanks Scott! Look forward to doing more business with you in the future!
I just recently received my turbo kit in the mail. The kit looked great! Awesome welds all the way around. Everything in the kit mounted up perfect. The kit came with a nice set of very detailed instructions. Best turbo kit and tech support by far!
I installed the LML twin turbo kit on my 2012 duramax myself. Install was pretty straight forward, the kit came with all the parts I needed, everything fit perfect, and looks great under the hood. Scott was more than helpful with questions I had from before I purchased to the install, even emailed me back at 11pm when I had a question about the egr coolant lines. I've driven the truck with stock cp4/ trans safe tuning for a while waiting to get my tranny done, GM should have built it that way. I can't believe how quiet it is (except the turbo whistle), how smooth the power is, and how much drivability improved. I'm glad I went with twins over a big single. Looking forward to throwing some fuel at it with warm weather coming and the tranny ready to handle it.