SDP 06-07 LBZ Twin Kit
SDP Duramax 06-07 LBZ compound turbo kit- up to 750RWHP
- Includes our 3" Billet high flow Y-bridge kit that is built to withstand well over 100psi
- Completely TIG welded, makes for very smooth joints and the insides of the tubing are flush. We strive to produce the highest quality welds possible.
- Custom higher flowing 3.5" mouthpiece that is also o-ringed to ensure there are no boost leaks where the mouthpiece mates with the factory turbo.
- V-banded crossover pipe on the S400 outlet + stock turbo mouthpiece (no more cheesy factory worm gear clamp) and the necessary silicone boot whereas other kits don't use them and boost leaks will occur.
- Includes valvecover vent fittings with hose and tee
- The kit uses our S475 turbo with the larger exhaust housing so it is unnecessary to wastegate the setup, the spoolup is very quick with this turbo in the kit.
- Radiused T6 exhaust flange with a unique mounting setup that sets our kit apart from the rest and makes installation a breeze.
- We use the correct designed flange off of the back side of the factory exhaust housing, they are CNC machined and are desinged to tightly slip inside the outlet of the exhaust housing and seal exhaust flow at the v-band connection.
- High quality stainless steel v-band clamps and t-bolt clamps are used at each connection.
- The hot side piping and exhaust housing are ceramic coated and heat wrapped.
- The cold side piping and compressor housing are powdercoated color of choice.
The driver side intercooler pipe strap connects the top of the driver side intercooler pipe to the top of the turbo compressor housing to prevent the intercooler pipe from blowing off the turbo in high boost situations.
Custom Powdercoat Color Options- Here
*MAF rescaling and tuning for the larger turbo is necessary!
*Race use only
*Due to the custom nature of this product, all sales are final.
Current lead time for fabricated & powder coated parts is 40-60 business days from the time order is placed until it ships. we cannot guarantee the time frames as there are some elements out of our hands which gets passed down to us from certain suppliers on material. By purchasing this product, you agree to the delays and we cannot refund without a cancellation fee once the order is in process.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
2006 lbz. 3794 / 480.
Love this set up. Easy installation. Looks great , great craftsmanship only problem I have is keeping it straight on the street lol. Seriously if your gonna invest SDP is the way to go. Thanks. Scott. Jason ciskie.
lbz twin kit
One of the best kits I ever bought. All the pieces fit perfectly with out any need for extra work. Scott has great knowledge of diesel trucks and all that goes with them. His company also has great customer service. I would not buy a twin kit from anywhere else.
Great product and service
SDP's twin kit is by far the best kit available on the market today. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is superior to any similar products available. Scott's customer service can't be beat. He worked with me on payments for my build even when I was overseas for a year. If you're in the market for twins, you can't do any better than SDP.
LBZ twin turbo kit
Amazing customer service, fast shipping, very good detailed instructions! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for any setup for their truck. This is my second kit I have purchased from here and the piping always fits perfect, no need to have to try and fight getting piping to line up.
One of the better kits out there!
Scott makes sure to use high quality parts in his kits. All the V-band clamps are high quality T-bolt stainless steel. The install of the twin kit was relatively simple, getting the 3" drivers side inter-cooler pipe in was a bit tricky as it is quite crowded over there. Follow the instructions and everything will work out well. After everything was installed and the tune uploaded the truck started right up. The power is awesome, the truck drives completely different. I really wakes up the engine and makes these heavy trucks move like a sport truck. A must have upgrade for anyone looking to add serious power to a Duramax! Scott is the man and does a great job helping customers get exactly what they want!