Edge CTS3 Insight
INTRODUCING THE PERFECT INSIGHT
Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. Engineered to be the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. The third Generation CTS is faster, slimmer, smoother, more advanced, and Wi-Fi update compatible. In addition to the new slim case design, the Insight CTS3 now offers a 5” full-color capacitive touch screen display, making our gauges the sleekest in the industry. We didn’t stop at making the display better; we added an all-new, high-speed, processor that provides easy swipe gestures and navigation throughout the product resulting in a user experience that is unmatched in the automotive aftermarket.
• #1 Preferred Digital Gauge monitor on the market (Insight CTS3 PN: 84130-3)
• Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market
• 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
• Simple installation – just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
• Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer (1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!)
• Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
• Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
• Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
• Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
• Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
• Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
• Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
• Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
• Clear and Read DTC codes
• Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
• Wi-Fi updateable
• Includes windshield mounting bracket
*To use a backup camera on the Insight CTS3 a new adaptor will be needed. CTS3 camera adaptor will be released soon.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service and support from the guys at SDP! I love how customizable the display is.
This CTS thing has so much stuff in it you can almost hear the electronics humming. There are more parameters to monitor than I even knew about, it's almost information overload. But if you want dynamic information at your fingertips this is the unit for you. Being able to use it with EFI Live instead of the DSP switch is a bonus. It's worth the extra money to have so many gauge displays.