Edge 84130-3 Insight CTS3 Digital Gauge And Monitor
INTRODUCING THE PERFECT INSIGHT
Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. Engineered to be the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. The third Generation CTS is faster, slimmer, smoother, more advanced, and Wi-Fi update compatible. In addition to the new slim case design, the Insight CTS3 now offers a 5” full-color capacitive touch screen display, making our gauges the sleekest in the industry. We didn’t stop at making the display better; we added an all-new, high-speed, processor that provides easy swipe gestures and navigation throughout the product resulting in a user experience that is unmatched in the automotive aftermarket.
• #1 Preferred Digital Gauge monitor on the market (Insight CTS3 PN: 84130-3)
• Most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market
• 3rd Generation design is faster and more capable than ever
• Simple installation – just plug into OBDII port. No wiring required
• Compatible with most domestic gas and diesel vehicles 1996 and newer (1998.5-2005 Dodge/Ram coverage coming soon!)
• Monitor key vehicle parameters like EGT, regen cycles, trans temp, boost, RPM and dozens more
• Full color, 5” capacitive touch screen with auto-dimming
• Offers crystal clear data at your fingertips
• Highly customizable gauges and backgrounds
• Boot up directly to gauge screen upon key cycle
• Swipe capability allows easy switching between screens as needed for towing, performance, economy, etc
• Built-in performance meter measures 0-60, ¼ mile times and more
• Advanced integrated data logger with export capability
• Clear and Read DTC codes
• Integrated accessory system for additional gauges or can control switches for lighting, compressors, winch, etc
• Wi-Fi updateable
• Includes windshield mounting bracket
*To use a backup camera on the Insight CTS3 a new adaptor will be needed. CTS3 camera adaptor will be released soon.
YOUR GAUGE, YOUR LOOK, YOUR WAY
This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle’s performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle’s performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle. Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using Edge’s state-of-the-art technology. Our Insight CTS3 delivers unmatched monitoring capability for OBD II vehicles (1996 or newer). This Insight CTS3 digital gauge display works well with custom tuning products or as a stand-alone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
We have listened to your feedback about the custom settings on the CTS2 and given you more customization with the CTS3! Not only can you custom a background, the third generation comes fully equipped with a custom theme settings where you can custom mix any color you want. Apply your custom colors to gauge arcs, warnings, alerts, labels, or even color-tint your background! Changing between backgrounds and accessing the Color Mixer is quick and easy with one swipe from the pull-down control center!
Exclusive Technology Not Available Anywhere Else!
Edge has raised the bar again with the innovative features in the CTS3 screen that are not found in similar tuners/monitors
- Razor-thin display integrates into your cab seamlessly unlike other bulky monitors and busy gauge clusters.
- 5” HD screen, the largest available on the market, accommodates up to multiple colors and clocks at a faster frame rate than competing monitors.
- Proprietary one-touch navigation menu. Seamlessly swipe through data and check alerts with the most intuitive and improved user interface ever designed for a truck programmer/monitor
- One HDMI cable to power the monitor and link your EAS accessories as opposed to multiple inputs and bulkier cables that come standard on other devices.
- Day or night with Edge’s built-in light sensitivity meter your monitor will adjust the brightness giving you the ideal brightness while driving.
Take Performance to the Next Level!
Edge has been and still is the king of truck performance and monitoring. We increase the maximum exposure of your engine while simultaneously monitoring parameters for alerts to improve your overall driving experience.
- Multiple shift-on-the-fly performance tuning settings with EAS and serial to control power and control for any situation.
- Log, graph, and export hundreds of parameter to track or improve performance
- Test and track performance runs such as 0-60mph, and ¼ mile
Customize it and Make it Your Own!
Everyone’s needs are different. Whether you are using your truck for work, pleasure, or competition – no other vehicle monitoring system gives you more customization options than Edge!
- Display hundreds of different combinations of gauges in digital or analog format in Metric or US units
- Set audible & visual alert notifications when certain parameters or temperatures are met
- Adjust the background screen, gauge arcs, keylines, and needles to virtually any color to make it your own or match your vehicle’s interior.
- EAS (Expandable Accessory System) compatible. Add additional sensors, probes, and switches and monitor them on the screen!
- Add safety by installing a backup camera. CTS3 contains a USB port and accommodates the simple install of Edge’s Backup camera.
- Your factory speedometer is no longer accurate once you add larger tires. Easily add your new tire size and display your true speed through your CTS3 Monitor.
- Ships with a state-of-the-art suction cup and ability to work with Edge’s custom mounting solutions for that factory-installed look.
- WiFi and Internet updatable to stay up with future feature releases never missing out on the next big thing.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service and support from the guys at SDP! I love how customizable the display is.
This CTS thing has so much stuff in it you can almost hear the electronics humming. There are more parameters to monitor than I even knew about, it's almost information overload. But if you want dynamic information at your fingertips this is the unit for you. Being able to use it with EFI Live instead of the DSP switch is a bonus. It's worth the extra money to have so many gauge displays.